Humalogic Inc. Terms and Conditions
Revision Date: June 2020
Welcome to Humalogic Inc., (hereinafter “Humalogic ,” “We” or “Us”). This Agreement sets forth the legal terms and conditions for your use of www.Humalogic.com and any other website or mobile application owned and operated by Humalogic Inc., (the “Websites”), and for your purchase and/or use of any Humalogic products or services in the United States.
1. Agreement. BY USING ANY WEBSITES OR PURCHASING OR USING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM Humalogic , YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT IN SECTION 10 BELOW AND THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT IN SECTION 20 BELOW.
SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES HAVE ADDITIONAL RULES, POLICIES, AND PROCEDURES (“ADDITIONAL TERMS”). WHERE ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY TO A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, WE WILL MAKE THEM AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO READ THROUGH YOUR USE OF THAT PRODUCT OR SERVICE. BY USING THAT PRODUCT OR SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THE ADDITIONAL TERMS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITES AT ANY TIME. IF WE CHANGE THIS AGREEMENT, WE WILL GIVE YOU NOTICE BY POSTING THE REVISED AGREEMENT ON THE APPLICABLE WEBSITE(S). THOSE CHANGES WILL GO INTO EFFECT ON THE REVISION DATE SHOWN IN THE REVISED AGREEMENT.
BY CONTINUING TO USE ANY WEBSITES OR PURCHASE OR USE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM Humalogic AFTER THE REVISION DATE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SUCH CHANGES.
2. Eligibility. You agree to provide Us with complete and current registration information. Persons under 13 are prohibited from providing personal information on our Websites. If you are under 18, you may only use our Websites with the supervision of a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older. Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the Websites are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products available in the United States and its territories. Humalogic makes no representation that materials contained in the Websites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Websites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Humalogic products ordered from the Websites cannot be shipped into another country outside of the United States. Purchase and/or use of any Humalogic products or services outside of the United States are governed by the Terms and Conditions of use and other policies contained on the websites specific to each country where they are available.
3. Acceptable Use of the Websites. You are responsible for your use of the Websites, and for any use of the Websites made using your account. At Humalogic , our goal is to create a positive, rewarding, and safe experience in connection with our Websites. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to Humalogic . When you use the Websites, you may not:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam (additionally, please read our Anti-Spam Policy in Section 15 below);
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Websites;
- transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages contained in the Websites (although Humalogic may allow operators of public search engines to use spiders to index materials from the Websites for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, and Humalogic reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases);
- use automated methods to use the Websites;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by Humalogic or any of Humalogic ’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Websites;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Websites; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
4. Humalogic Independent Consultants. Humalogic products and services are sold through Humalogic ’s network of Independent Consultants, who are each independent distributors of Humalogic ’s products and services. Online shopping is fulfilled and sold directly by Humalogic in connection with an Humalogic Internet Independent Consultant. To purchase Humalogic ’s products or services, you do not have to become an Independent Consultant. If, however, you are interested in becoming an Humalogic Independent Consultant in the United States, please click the underlined text to register. with Humalogic and fill out your Humalogic Independent Consultant Application & Agreement You must be at least 18 years of age to become an Humalogic Independent Consultant.
5. Independent Consultant Websites. Humalogic Independent Consultants may have their own Internet websites, generally as part of the Humalogic Replicated Website Program. It is the sole responsibility of each Humalogic Internet Independent Consultant to ensure that its website content is accurate and that it fully complies with all Humalogic Additional Terms, including without limitation, all applicable federal and state rules and regulations. Humalogic DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO INTERNET INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT WEBSITES.
6. Testimonials. The testimonials reflect the actual experience of each individual, are anecdotal only, and may be atypical.
7. Online Purchases. When you register your account online with Humalogic , you will receive an Humalogic identification number (“Humalogic ID”). Humalogic Independent Consultants, as well as Preferred Clients and Clients who wish to access account information online must also establish a password. Please keep your Humalogic ID and password secret. You are entirely responsible for any activity under your Humalogic ID. You must promptly notify Humalogic of any actual or attempted unauthorized use of your Humalogic ID. All orders of goods from Humalogic are made subject to a shipment contract, which means that the risk of accidental loss and title of the goods passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
8. U.S. Return & Exchange Policy
Client Return Policy
A 15-day money-back guarantee is offered on all Humalogic products to Clients (including Preferred Clients). Clients who are not completely satisfied may return the purchased products for full refund or product exchange within 15 days from the Client purchase date. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Promotional products may not be available for replacement, and may, at Humalogic ’s discretion, be exchanged for an item of equal value. Refunds and exchanges may be obtained by contacting Humalogic ’s Customer Service Department at 1-800-700-4640 . If Customer Service does not explicitly provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) then please ask them for the RMA. Return packages received without an RMA cannot be processed. Please allow up to 7 days for processing. To help ensure you receive the highest quality product and service, the Client Return Policy applies only to Clients who order from an Humalogic Independent Consultant, an Humalogic Replicated Website, or directly from Humalogic using an Humalogic ID.
Independent Consultant Return Policy
Humalogic Independent Consultants are eligible for a 100% refund of the purchase price on product inventory and Business Aids and Business Tools at any time, purchased within one year from the date of return. Humalogic may request that the Independent Consultant resign his or her business relationship as a result of a return. Humalogic Independent Consultants may exchange products for equal or like value.
9.Ownership & Copyright Restrictions. The Websites are owned and operated by Humalogic . The Websites, including but not limited to software, content, text, photographs, images, graphics, video, audio, hypermedia items and the compilation as a whole (“Content”), are copyrighted under U.S. copyright and other laws by Humalogic or its licensors, unless otherwise noted. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Websites or elsewhere. You may not delete any author attributions, legal or proprietary notices in the Websites or elsewhere.
Except as noted in Section 11 below: (1) the Websites may not be used, displayed, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, mirrored, modified, or otherwise, or in any way exploited for personal gain; (2) you may not redistribute, sell, translate, modify, reverse-engineer or reverse-compile or decompile, disassemble or make derivative works of the Websites or any Content or components that are available on the Websites; and (3) you may not make commercial use of these pages and/or any other webpage or service provided by Humalogic , including redistribution or copying by means; EXCEPT with the prior, express written permission of Humalogic .
You agree not to interfere or take action that results in interference with or disruption of the Websites or servers or networks connected to the Websites. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Websites.
You hereby consent and agree to receive all Disclosures from Humalogic electronically by email or by viewing the Disclosures on the Internet. You may withdraw your consent to electronic Disclosures in the future at any time without charge. To withdraw your consent, please complete the online form at Humalogic .com > Contact Us and indicate that you wish to receive all future communications in writing. We will send you a confirming notice once we have processed your change request.
To access Disclosures electronically and print copies of these Disclosures for your records, you must have Internet access, as well as access to a printer. You confirm that you have access to a computer that is capable of accessing the Internet operating an Internet browser that enables you to access the Website. You also confirm that you have access to a printer or the ability to make hard copies of your information and records. Please print a copy of all Disclosures for your records.
You agree to promptly notify us of any changes in your email address or your home address by updating your profile online or by completing the online form on the Customer Service page of Humalogic .com. If you have questions about receiving Disclosures, or need technical or other assistance concerning these Disclosures, you may contact us by using the online form.
If you would like a paper copy of the documents sent to you by mail or fax, please send your request in writing to Humalogic Inc., 17350 State Highway 249 STE 220 Houston TX 77064
11. Copyright Permission. Permission is granted for viewing these pages on the Internet, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In addition, Humalogic Independent Consultants are hereby granted permission to download product and botanical images from the Website. People or model images cannot be downloaded or copied due to copyright laws. Copy downloaded or taken from Humalogic literature must be used exactly as printed or written. Changing a word or two may change the real meaning or definition. In the event that information is downloaded from the Websites, the information, including any Content, data or files incorporated in or generated by the Websites are owned by Humalogic and Humalogic retains complete title to the information and all property rights therein. All other rights reserved.
12. Trademarks. All Content, product names, trademarks, service marks and logos on the Websites, unless otherwise noted, are wholly owned or validly licensed by Humalogic . Trademarks, service marks and logos owned by third parties remain the property of such third parties.
13. Idea Submissions. If you submit any ideas, suggestions or testimonials to Humalogic , We have the right to use your submission without charge in any manner that We deem appropriate, including posting on the Internet. You may only post ideas and material to the Websites if you have obtained appropriate copyright and other permission to post such materials and to permit Humalogic to use such material without restriction. You agree that you will not violate or infringe the rights of third parties, including privacy, publicity and intellectual and proprietary rights, such as copyright or trademark rights.
14. Telephone Calls and SMS Text Messages. This program is only offered to Humalogic Independent Consultants. Your use of any aspect of the Program will constitute your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions. By opting in to receive SMS Text Messages, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth above.
Opt in to receive Humalogic SMS Alerts by signing up at humalogic.com You will receive a text from short code 889774 prompting you to confirm your enrollment by texting AGREE. By confirming your enrollment by texting AGREE, you consent to receive up to six promotional SMS Text Messages per month from Humalogic sent through an automatic telephone dialing system and/or which will deliver prerecorded messages. By opting in to receive Humalogic SMS alerts, you warrant that the mobile number you use to opt in belongs to you. Upon submission of your opt in, you will receive a text message confirming your subscription.
This service is optional. You can opt out of receiving SMS messages at any time by texting STOP to 88914. You will receive a final confirmation message stating that you have been unsubscribed. Please note that your opt out is limited to the phone number used and will not affect other phone numbers which have opted in or subsequent subscriptions.
All charges are billed by and payable to your wireless service provider. Please contact your wireless service provider for pricing plans and details. If you wish to opt out of such text messages from Humalogic , you may do so by following the “opt out” instructions in the text message. Message and data rates may apply. Humalogic is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
US Participating Carriers
Compatible carriers include: AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Ceom, Cellsouth, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell and Virgin Mobile.
Canada Participating Carriers
Bell (including NorthernTel, Solo Mobile, and Telebec), Fido, MTS, Rogers, SaskTel, Telus (including Koodo Mobile and Public Mobile), Videotron, Virgin Mobile, and Wind.
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Humalogic SMS Alerts, text STOP to 88914. For additional help, text HELP to 8897714 or contact Privacy@Humalogic.com or call 1-800-700-4640. If you have opted out of receiving SMS messages from Humalogic in the past and you have changed your mind, text LEARN to 8897714 to begin receiving SMS messages again.
16. Anti-Spam Policy. Humalogic strictly prohibits the sending of unsolicited bulk email (spam). Spam is defined for this purpose as sending ten or more messages similar in content to any persons, entities, newsgroups, forums, email lists, or other groups or lists unless prior authorization has been obtained from the email recipient or unless a business or personal relationship has already been established with the email recipient. Humalogic also prohibits using false headers in emails or falsifying, forging or altering the origin of any email in connection with Humalogic , and/or its products and services. Humalogic prohibits engaging in any of the foregoing activities by using the service of another provider, remailer service, or otherwise.
IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW IS “SPAMMED” BY SOMEONE WHO IS SELLING OR DESCRIBING HUMALOGICS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, PLEASE CONTACT US PROMPTLY SO THAT WE MAY TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION.
17. DISCLAIMER. HUMALOGIC DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS WITH RESPECT TO HUMALOGICS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, THIS WEBSITE, INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE, THE HUMALOGIC .COM PROGRAM OR THE HUMALOGIC OPPORTUNITY (COLLECTIVELY HEREAFTER, “SERVICE”).
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” YOU MAY RELY ON THIS SERVICE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ADVICE, OPINIONS AND STATEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON WHEN MAKING IMPORTANT PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS. YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL TO OBTAIN SPECIFIC ADVICE APPROPRIATE TO YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS THAT ARE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THIS SERVICE. ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES AND OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO THIS SERVICE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THIS SERVICE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SERVICE DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE FOREGOING.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT WEBSITES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF PURPOSE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONTAINED ON ANY INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT WEBSITE.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT YOU GET FROM US OR ANYWHERE ELSE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE FINAL SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF ANY HUMALOGIC INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT DEPENDS UPON HIS OR HER INDIVIDUAL EFFORT. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES OR PROJECTIONS OF ACTUAL EARNINGS.
18. LIMITED LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU AGREE THAT HUMALOGIC , ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR COSTS WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE, YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF HUMALOGIC PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION, YOUR PARTICIPATION AS A HUMALOGIC INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT, OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIMS WITH RESPECT THERETO, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACTUAL, TORT, OR OTHER GROUNDS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE SET OUR PRICES AND ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT WITH YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH ALLOCATE RISK BETWEEN US AND FORM THE BASIS OF A BARGAIN BETWEEN US. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITED LIABILITY OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO NOT ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY APPLY TO YOU.
19. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS HUMALOGIC , ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, EXPENSES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE, SALE OR INFORMATION REGARDING HUMALOGIC PRODUCTS, THE HUMALOGIC OPPORTUNITY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCOUNT OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S USE OR ACCESS TO THIS SERVICE BY OR THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT, WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIMS OF LIBEL, DEFAMATION, VIOLATION OF RIGHTS OF PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY, TRESPASS, AND INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
20. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to any conflict of laws principles.
21. Arbitration Agreement. Dispute resolution for Humalogic Independent Consultants is governed by the Humalogic Independent Consultant Policies and Procedures. If you are not an Humalogic Independent Consultant, then you and Humalogic agree that we will resolve any disputes between us through binding and final arbitration instead of through court proceedings. Any arbitration instituted pursuant to this section shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq. You and Humalogic hereby waive any right to a jury trial of all controversies, claims, counterclaims, or other disputes arising between you and Humalogic relating to the Service or this Agreement (each a “Claim”). All Claims shall be submitted for binding arbitration administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures (“JAMS Rules”), or its equivalent rules and procedures in place at the time of arbitration. The arbitration will be heard and determined by a single arbitrator. The arbitrator’s decision in any such arbitration will be final and binding upon the parties and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If you demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Humalogic will pay as much of the administrative costs and arbitrator’s fees required for the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the cost of the arbitration from being prohibitive. In the final award, the arbitrator may apportion the costs of arbitration and the compensation of the arbitrator among the parties in such amounts as the arbitrator deems appropriate.
This arbitration agreement does not preclude you from seeking action by federal, state, or local government agencies. You and Humalogic also have the right to bring qualifying claims in small claims court. In addition, you and Humalogic retain the right to apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for provisional relief, including pre-arbitral attachments or preliminary injunctions, and any such request shall not be deemed incompatible with this Agreement, nor a waiver of the right to have disputes submitted to arbitration as provided in this Agreement.
Neither you nor Humalogic may act as a class representative or private attorney general, nor participate as a member of a class of claimants, with respect to any Claim. Claims may not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis. The arbitrator can decide only your and/or Humalogic ’s individual Claims. The arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated.
If any provision of this Section 20 is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then that specific provision shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed, but the remainder of this Section 20 shall continue in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of this Section 20 will be effective or enforceable unless recorded in a writing signed by the party waiving such a right or requirement. Such a waiver shall not waive or effect any other portion of this Agreement. This Section 20 will survive the termination of your relationship with Humalogic .
THIS SECTION LIMITS CERTAIN RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A COURT ACTION, THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIM, THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE JAMS RULES, AND THE RIGHT TO CERTAIN REMEDIES AND FORMS OF RELIEF. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU OR Humalogic WOULD HAVE IN COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
22. Waiver. No delay or omission by either party hereto to exercise any right or power occurring upon any noncompliance or default by the other party with respect to any of the terms of this Agreement shall impair any such right or power or be construed to be a waiver thereof. The terms and conditions of this Agreement may be waived or amended only in writing and only by the party that is entitled to the benefits of the term(s) or condition(s) being waived or amended. Unless stated otherwise, all remedies provided for in this Agreement shall be cumulative and in addition to and not in lieu of any other remedies available to either party at law, in equity, or otherwise.
23. Unenforceability. If any provision of this Agreement or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then provided that the essential consideration for entering into this Agreement on the part of any party is not unreasonably impaired, such provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render this Agreement as modified legal and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws.
24. Conflicts. If at any time you have agreed or agree to the Humalogic Independent Consultant Application & Agreement, to the extent of any conflict between the terms of the Humalogic Independent Consultant Application & Agreement and the terms of this Agreement (including, without limitation, any conflict with respect to dispute resolution terms), the terms of the Humalogic Independent Consultant Application & Agreement shall apply and control.
25. Notices. You may contact Us by writing or calling Us at the address and/or telephone number listed below:
Or you may contact the Customer Service page at Humalogic.com